- If you want to make payments anywhere Visa is accepted
- If you want to access your bank account 24 hours a day*1 to withdraw cash, obtain balance information and make transfers between linked accounts.
- If you want to use your cards overseas*2
Key features and benefits
- The Business Debit card is linked to your business current account
- Withdraw up to GBP300 per day from self-service machines (subject to availability of funds or an agreed overdraft covering the withdrawal)
- Pay for goods and services in shops, over the telephone and via the internet
- Use your card for fast, secure and convenient contactless payments up to GBP100, wherever you see the contactless symbol
- Shop online with confidence with Visa Secure when you shop online at participating merchants
- To pay in cash or cheques via our self-service machines
- Obtain statements via our self-service machines
- There is no annual charge for a Business Debit Card
Our other cards
If you do not feel the Business Debit Card is right for you, or if you would like cards for your other employees, ask us about Commercial or Corporate Cards.
Transactions in Foreign Currencies
Transactions on your Business Debit Card in foreign currencies will be converted to sterling using the Visa exchange rate applying on the day. We will add a 2.75 per cent non sterling transaction fee to cover our handling costs.
Cash withdrawals in foreign currencies will incur a non sterling cash fee of 1.5 per cent.
In addition, some cash machine operators may apply a direct charge for withdrawals from their cash machines and this will be advised on-screen at the time of withdrawal.