Set up or change your business account mandate
Limited companies and Societies, Clubs and Associations can make changes to mandates directly through Business Internet Banking (BIB). Amendments can only be made by the BIB Primary User.
If you’re unable to make amendments using BIB, please click here.
Update your details
- Change of address
You can now update your business contact details on the HSBC UK mobile banking app ‘HSBC business UK’ or alternatively via Business Internet banking for UK addresses.
You can also call our Business Telephone Banking team on 03457 60 60 60. Lines are currently open 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.Find out more.
Alternatively, you can complete our online form which we will require you to print, sign and post back to us. We may call you for verification purposes
Closing your account
Manage internet and telephone banking
- Business Internet Banking Registration
- Business Internet Banking Limit Amendment Form
To access this form, the Primary User should log onto Business Internet Banking, select Manage Business from the left hand menu and select Display daily payment limit > Change. Here they will be able to access the Business Internet Banking Limit Amendment Form.
- Business Internet Banking Replace Primary User Form
- Business Telephone Banking – Register, add new users or reset security details
Order cards for your business
- Business Debit Card Application Form
- Commercial Cardholder Application Form
- Business Deposit Card (PDF,47.8KB)