If your first language is not English then you may find it difficult when dealing with the bank.
Some of the ways in which we can help are:
- Using simple and clear words
- Not using bank terminology wherever possible
- Making appointments longer to allow for more time to talk
- Friends or family can attend and help with appointments and meetings.
- Using translation tools where possible
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, with a diverse customer base from different countries, backgrounds and cultures.