* Source: Metlife, UK Employee Benefits Trends Study 2017
It’s widely acknowledged that the number of employees who are potentially worried about their finances is increasing. Financial concerns can significantly impact on people’s overall wellbeing, including their engagement and productivity in the workplace.
Our free-of-charge Financial Wellbeing Programme gives employees the platform they may need to enhance their knowledge and understanding of key financial topics.
Through the programme, we work with your business to better understand the unique needs of your employees.
You will receive:
- A bespoke programme that fits your business needs
- A seminar at your place of business with valuable educational sessions
- An opportunity for 1:1 individual ‘financial healthcheck’ sessions with employees
- A company-oriented focus that will complement any existing wellbeing initiatives
Financial Wellbeing session topics include:
- Managing and growing your wealth
- Home buying – first time buyer
- Home Buying – your home
- Leaving a legacy
- Starting your career
- Making the most of your money
- Children's education