Our experienced team utilise the financial strength and unique global presence of HSBC to provide a range of banking services to businesses operating in the financial services sector including:
- Independent Financial Advisors (or other Advisory / Specialist Business), Investment Fund Administrators, Insurance Brokers, Mortgage Brokers
- Custodian of Customer Money and Assets, Investment Management Services, Lending and Finance Company, Financial Instrument Trading or Brokerage, Life Insurer, Non-Life Insurer, Holding Company of NBFI(s)
- Money Service Bureau and Agents of Money Service Bureau
- Third Party Payment Processors / Payment Service Providers
- Crowdfunding Platform Companies
- Financial Spread-Betting
- Virtual Currency Issuers/Dealers
HSBC UK Non-Bank Financial Institution Customers enjoy seamless access to a global banking network, supporting their business both locally and internationally. Our team of dedicated Relationship Managers provide an individual approach whilst partnering with our customers to help them achieve their strategic goals and ambitions.
For any queries or to discuss your business needs, including our criteria for access to payments accounts and further information on the banking services we offer businesses operating in the financial services sector, please contact your Relationship Manager.
If you don't have a Relationship Manager, please contact us via 0800 032 1770. Lines are open 9am-5pm Mon-Fri excluding Bank Holidays.
If we are unable to support your business needs within HSBC UK Commercial Banking we may refer your enquiry to another member of the HSBC Group who may be able to support your needs.