Globally, every sector has been impacted by a new customer that is emerging. One who is financially constrained, more advanced in their use of digital technologies and is more thoughtful and selective in their decision making and who is keen to see COVID-19 as an opportunity to reset values in the world.
The changes we are seeing are not short-term. Most customers believe they will be living their lives very differently for the foreseeable future. This will lead to businesses needing to deliver new experiences to this New Customer and drive transformative changes across their enterprise.
- A New Customer continues to emerge who behaves differently
- Experiences must adapt and focus on minimising time and effort
- We are entering an Integrity Economy
- Sectors face unique challenges with key considerations for retail, consumer, banking and insurance
- UK spotlight: businesses are competing for less
Download KPMG's latest Global and UK analysis and insight report to gain access to the latest observations and analysis on the impact of COVID-19 on customer needs, demands and behaviours.