- Useful if you find it difficult to access our branches
- Convenient for business customers who would prefer to access their account at their local Post Office® branch
- There is no additional charge for using the Post Office®, our usual account charges apply
- Business customers enjoying free banking, or who are not currently charged for counter services, will not be charged for using the Post Office® until the free banking period comes to an end
- You will need to have a Business Debit Card to access cash services/balance enquiries
- You can use a Business Deposit Card to pay in cash.
- Cheques can be deposited using an HSBC cheque only deposit slip together with a cheque envelope (supplied by the Post Office®). There will be one additional business day for the clearing timescale as HSBC will not receive the cheque until the next business day following deposit to the Post Office®.
- The maximum cash deposit allowed will be up to GBP20,000
- The maximum cash withdrawal permitted is GBP500
- Only larger Post Office® Branches will be enabled to operate up to the higher deposit limit, with smaller Branches only able to accept a maximum deposit of GBP1,000. Individual Post Office® will be able to advise of their specific limits.
- We're working with the Post Office® to make additional services available in 2017, including paper credit cash deposits and a Change Giving service. Neither of these are currently available.